“Your Problem Is Our Challenge”
At LKM, we are extremely good at solving industrial challenges. This is why we are growing a part of the business known as LKM Industrial Services.
LKM Industrial Services provides:
- 40 years experience in on site plant and machinery removal
- Efficient debris removal, bulk handling and transport of materials from jobsite
- Containers and bins sized for each job
- A wide coverage across the South East of England
- A wide range of varied logistical vehicles for collection and movement of all materials and plant
- Support for one-time projects with account managers
- Material removal and relocation
- Production equipment
- Conveyor systems
- Plumbing and heating components
- Commercial refrigeration
- Air conditioning units
- Metal buildings structures
- Mobile plant / obsolete vehicles / containers
- All relevant Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- All necessary labour and equipment
- Removal of obsolete plant and machinery
- On-site materials preparation
- Lifting and processing equipment
“LKM Recycling carried out an amazing job dismantling and taking away our old seating units, steel frames and seats from the O2 Arena.
The team had attended site a couple of times to work out the logistics of the task and understand the time limitations we had to work with. They worked professionally, efficiently and adhered to all of our health and safety policies.
They cooperated with our staff extremely well and were prepared to go the extra mile to complete the job in the time agreed.
I was impressed with the service that we received and I would definitely work with the company again and would definitely recommend LKM Recycling.”
To discuss your industrial challenge, call our team of professionals today: 01795 439393
Or email: email@example.com