Skip Hire Terms & Conditions
- All skips hired must be loaded correctly with only the materials from our approved list.
- All skips to be placed on a public highway must have a permit issued from the local council which can only be applied for by the skip operator (LKM Recycling) If the skip is to be placed on private land. i.e your driveway or land then a permit is not needed.
- Any skips filled with materials from the unapproved list will not be accepted by LKM Recycling. We reserve the right to deliver the unauthorised material back to you, and charge the transport costs back to you
- All skips must be level loaded for the saftey of other road users. Our drivers will not carry unsafe skips on the back of any skip truck. We reserve the right to charge you for overfilling a skip. We may still accept an overfilled skip with an additional charge you if it is safe to carry on the road.
- Any Skip hired by LKM Recycling to a member of the public or business remains the property of LKM Recycling at all times
- All Skips are subject to inspection by a member of LKM Recycling at any time
- LKM Recycling reserve the right to cancel any skip hire agreement at any time
- Any offers are subject to availability and can be removed at any time without notice. Offers are given as an incentive and cannot be stacked only one offer per purchase can be used.
- LKM Recycling reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
The price promise guarantee is for a like for like skip hire service including, but not limited to, the same size skip, a delivery postcode that LKM cover, provided by a fully licensed waste carrier registered with the Environment Agency and a provider with a waste transfer policy that proves the waste is being properly disposed of at a fully licensed waste transfer station.
The skip hire price promise guarantee is subject to status and can be removed at any time
To claim your refund you must provide details of the skip hire service you think is cheaper within 14 days of your original order date of your skip
You must provide proof of the other skip offer to us either in writing at SKIP HIRE PRICE PROMISE, LKM Recycling, Brooker House, Symmonds Drive, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3SY or by email to email@example.com with the subject header as LKM SKIP HIRE PRICE PROMISE
We will contact you within 14 days of receipt of you claim.
What We Can Accept
Paper & Cardboard
What We Cannot Accept
Gas Bottles or Cylinders
TV’s / Computer Monitors
Solvents & Resins
Paint & Paint Tins
Fuels and Oils inc filters